Full Sage 100 Support for 2015 is ending with the product update being delivered this month. Pay close attention to Sage 100 Supported versions. Are you aware of what version of Sage 100 are currently supported? Ask one of our consultants for Sage 100 Support!
What versions of Sage 100 are currently supported?
Sage 100 supported versions, retired product versions, and retirement dates for phone and e-mail support, product updates (PUs), hot fixes, tax table updates (TTUs)
What are the End of Life Dates (EOL) EOL for Sage 100?
|Sage 100(Standard, Advanced, Premium)||2016||2015||2014||2013||4.50|
|Release date||Nov 2015||Apr 2015||Feb 2014||Dec 2012||Aug 2011|
|Year end IRD updates (AP and Payroll as needed to support State and Federal eFiling)*||Yes||12/31/2017 (Use eFiling and Reporting)*||12/31/2016 (Use eFiling and Reporting)*||12/31/2015 (Use eFiling and Reporting)*||12/31/2014|
|Tax table updates(TTU)||Yes||12/31/2017 (2018Q1)||12/31/2016 (2017Q1)||12/31/2015 (2016Q1)||12/31/2014 (2015Q1)|
|Product updates||Yes||Yes||Nov 2015||10/31/2014**||6/30/2013**|
|Online support knowledgebase||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
* Electronic Reporting:
As previously announced, the Electronic Reporting module (formerly known as Magnetic Media Reporting) has been retired. Please note, you still have the ability to print Payroll and Accounts Payable tax forms using the Federal or State eFiling menu tasks. You can print and/or electronically file W-2, 941, 1099, plus 330+ signature-ready federal and state tax forms to plain paper. There is no cost to print, but there is aminimal cost to eFile. Get more eFile details
** Sage will release the last product update for Sage 100 versions 4.50 and 2013 (5.0) to enable the recording of Payroll data for the Affordable Care Act (ACA), in November 2015.
*** Sage reserves the right to determine if and when Hot Fixes will be issued.
- Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage MAS 90/200) version 4.50 (released 08/2011) was retired September 30, 2015
- Sage ERP MAS 200 SQL version 4.45 (released 11/2010) was retired September 30, 2012
- Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage MAS 90/200) version 4.40 (released 02/2010) was retired September 30, 2014
- Note: Includes the Extended Enterprise Suite (EES) version 1.4
- Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200 version 4.30 (released 06/2008) was retired September 30, 2013
- Note: Includes the Extended Enterprise Suite (EES) version 1.3
- Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200 version 4.20 (released 10/2007) was retired September 30, 2012
- Sage (or formerly Best Software) MAS 90 and 200 versions 4.10, 4.05, and 4.00 (released 10/2005, 11/2004, and 04/2004, respectively) were retired September 30, 2011
- Sage (or formerly Best Software) MAS 200 SQL versions 3.74, 3.73, and 3.72 (released 07/2007, 12/2005, and 11/2004, respectively) were retired September 30, 2011
- Sage (formerly Best Software) MAS 90 and 200 version 3.71 (released 11/2002) was retired September 30, 2010
Sage (formerly Best Software) MAS 90 and 200 version 3.70 (released 02/2002) was retired around October of 2005
- Sage Extended Solutions (custom enhancements to the MAS 90 or 200 software, some formerly known as Macabe Easy Solutions enhancements prior to acquisition) were retired by November 1, 2010. However, some selected enhancements were incorporated into the product over the course of versions 4.40 through 2013.
- Note: For many retired Extended Solutions, source code was released to Development Partners, and several continue to provide updates for current versions. For more information, see the Related Resources selection below.
- Earlier versions of Sage (or Best Software) MAS 90 and 200 (3.61, 3.60, 3.51, 3.50, 3.41, 3.40, etc.) were all retired by 2005 or years earlier.